Cap Check subjects jars and bottles to an acoustic leak tightness test.
A contact-free excitation procedure with high-performance signal processing analyses the jar cap's resonance conditioned by internal pressure. The system detects even slight pressure deviations.
- Enclosed construction for simple cleaning
- Wear-free working method
- Cost-efficient compared to alternative measuring methods
Quality testing of jars and bottles with ketchup, salad- and BBQ- sauce besides others.
- Pressure test gives information about bottles/jars' leak tightness
- Detection of improperly capped jars and bottles
- Detection of missing metal caps
- Detection of broken jars and other damages
- Output of 72000 jars/bottles per hour
- CAN and USB interface
- Digital switching output using a good/bad indicating display
- Real-time diagnostics and statistics function
- Power supply: 24 V (20 V ... 30 V), 0.4 A, DO
- Electric outlet via M12 connector
- IP67 protection degree